Friday, October 2, 2009

Sunshine turns 3




October 1st, 2006 ~ My sweet baby girl was born. What can I say about Sunshine ? She has a smile that lights up a room, but she makes you earn it.
Her dimples are the sweetest things ever. She is caring, affectionate and has passion for life. She wants to know about everything, why, how when ?? She is also demanding and know what she wants from the moment her sweet heads lift from her pillow in the morning. (Or my pillow, as most mornings she sneeks into my room at 3 am and finishes the last 4 hours of sleep. She LOVES chocolate milk so much she named her new baby doll that. Though she told her doctor at her 3 year appointment, green beans were her favorite. LOL ... She's a cowgirl, a princess, a mermaid and chef all in one. She's our Sunshine !

~ Happy Birthday Sunshine ~

2 comments:

  1. Both your little girls are so adorable!!! I miss mine being that young and dressing her up in cute dresses! Happy Birthday to Megan!

    I came by to say yes...I did buy the crown picture at HomeGoods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The appliques are a resin...I think. Yes, they are meant to be painted. You just glue them on with Elmers glue and tape it down until it dries an then you paint the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails