Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok so the picture really doesn't have much to do with the post, I just thought it was Puuuurrrty.....






It's time to get started on the furniture. I bought a china cabinet on craigs list....ummmmm almost 5 months ago. Time to start the work. I will post some before and after picture too. I also got a bed, which I LOVE but feel totally silly about because I didn't measure it and just took the lady's word for it when she said it was a King size. Nope it's a California king. Not really much size difference at all, so Honey "THINKS" we may still get it work. We just have to buy a King metal frame and he will drill and bolt it together. I just won't get to use the side rails but hey once I put the shabby chic bed skirt and bedding on. Can you really tell ? Hey!! Any suggestions to make it easier. Yes, I will take them !!


~ Pink

1 comment:

  1. I was reading Cindy's blog (my romantic home) and she had that teapot/cup posted. Someone had sent it to her as a gift. I think it's really cute.
    I have a King bed too, and sometimes it is a pain trying to make sure the bedding is not Calif. King.
    Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me a comment about the girls picture on your side post. I think it should be a Hallmark card, it is precious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails