Sunday, May 2, 2010

Neglectful...

 This is how I feel about my blog right now. Like I have let it down. Like I have neglected it. But really I have just been so busy with day to day life, the husband, girls and puppy that I haven't had time to post.

 So what have I been doing you might ask ? Well, I'll start with our trip to california. A nice day at the beach, we found beautiful sea shells, chased the waves burried our feet in the sand. It was just a beautiful magical moment. Sweet sea air, beautiful view and wonderful company, my small family & my mom.

 Then it was off to a busy day at disneyland. Sweetpea was picked to open the park. She did it with such flair and excitment. Though really all this entails is pushing a button, it's the BIG title that goes with it that is so much fun.  Sunshine was not too sure this time about rides. Being a year older than last time we went she was able to protest just a little more. lol ... but willing rode her Daddy's favorite ride, Pirates over & over... Though at times she seemed more excited about heading back to the hotel to play with her "boo" doll from Monsters ink.

 We rushed home the next morning after breakfast and without a moment to spare I showered and headed off the the Chris Daughtry concert with my friends. Me and Peppermint Patty heading backstage where we saw Jason Wade of life house (oooh so dreamy) .... and got to hug Chris Daughtry and meet the band for a quick picture. The concert was great and quote Chris himself "best Vegas crowd EVER".

Then a birthday party the next morning for a friend of sunshine and back to work today. Whew..... now for the next big news. I get to see KNOTB (new kids on the block) this weekend and I am sooo excited. I haven't seen them in concert since I was 13.. yes there are too many years to count since then. lol ... but I hope this concert is just as good as I remember the last one being.

well, here's a few recent pics... xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails