Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Not complete but getting close

 to say I have been working on this project for a looong time would be a understatement. This is the $60 china cabinet I got just after mother's day last year. It was posted as great condition... lol (really?? compaired to what ?) so I decided to get it anyway....knowing it would be refinished and I am loving how beachy it looks. So still nto done, got some wax to add, wainscotting for the back, new knobs and rose details to the front. We decided to take off the doors and get more of an open look. Honey was great with his help I could not have done this. well, here's some pics of the progress so far... what do you think ??














Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Here it is...... AWESOME!!! Now I really see what a great job you did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails