Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my new favorite obsession.. lol yes so I went a little over board

 I have been having alot of fun chaning the burgundy things into blue at home. I love the floral look but don't want to go overboard so I added just a touch of it here and there. anyway.. I an enjoying decopage. So much fun and looks great. I made some paper flowers and used some beautiful scrapbook paper I found at joann's and made these projects. 
                                                                 
                                                                     The good stuff.


Before  - not bad but ....

 I love the after  !!




 This clock was all burgundy... very dark.. I cut scrapbook paper and distressed it
then used my mod podge to put it on .








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails